Canoe wildlife safari
|Type of event||Canoe|
Join Singing Paddles for a guided canoe journey looking at local wildlife and the history of the area. Stop for tea and cake on the shore.
- Saturday 22 June, 9am - 11am
- Wednesday 28 August, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Friday 30 August, 9am - 11am
- Sunday 1 September, 9am - 11am
Price Adult £30, Child £10. See website for more details www.singingpaddles.co.uk
Booking essential contact 07754 426633 or email [email protected]
Meet at Bowcombe Creek, TQ7 2DH.
- Suitable for beginners
- Bring windprrof top, hat and sunnies