Canoeing and bushcraft day on the river
|Host||Winding River Canoe|
|Type of event||Canoe|
Join Winding River Canoe for a day of foraging and learning bushcraft skills on the River Dart in Devon.
Canoeing and bushcraft go together like tea and cake! The estuary section of the river is wild, unspoiled, and teeming with wildlife. Learn how to identify edible plants, track animals, light a fire without matches or a lighter, make a rope from stinging nettles, eat a raw jellyfish (just joking)...
The canoeing is excellent too!
Adult £65, Child £40. Booking essential via website www.windingrivercanoe.co.uk/trip/bushcraft-canoe-day
- Wear loose fitting comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather.
- Bring a raincoat if appropriate.
- Wear old trainers/boots suitable for muddy, uneven riverbanks.
- Bring a picnic lunch to compliment foraged food.
- Bring a water bottle and snacks.
- Bring a sunhat and sunblock.
Meet River Shack, Stoke Gabriel, TQ9 6RD