|Host||Devon Wildlife Trust|
|Type of event||Snorkel|
Join Devon Wildlife Trust fully trained BSAC instructors for a snorkel safari around Wembury Bay.
Instructors will cover basic snorkelling techniques followed by a paddle around the Bay searching for and identifying underwater marine life.
- Saturday 22 June, 1:30pm - 4pm
- Saturday 29 June, 10am - 12:30pm
- Saturday 13 July, 10am - 12:30pm
- Tuesday 30 July, 10am - 12:30pm
- Friday 2 August, 11:30am - 2pm
- Wednesday 14 August, 10am - 12:30pm
- Saturday 31 August 11:30am - 2pm
- Adults only - Saturday 14 September, 11am - 1:30pm
Price £15 per person, see website for more details www.wemburymarinecentre.org
Booking essential contact 01752 862538 or email [email protected]
Meet at Wembury Marine Centre, PL9 0HP. Please note that National Trust car park charges apply in the beach car park.
- Suitable for beginners or more advanced snorkellers
- Full kit can be provided on request
- Suitable for children aged 8+ years (adults only session, 14 September)
- All participants must be competent open water swimmers
- National Trust car parking charges apply at Wembury Beach