Spring tide rockpooling and Easter egg-case hunt!
|Host||South Devon AONB|
|Type of event||Beach|
Join us on North Sands beach at Salcombe to burn off some of that chocolate. Hunt for amazing creatures and Easter eggs of a different kind! Scour the strandline for mermaid’s purses (shark, rays and skate egg cases) and whelk egg cases.
Free event - Booking essential
Meet at North Sands, Salcombe, TQ8 8LD.
- This event involves some scrambling over rocks and walking on slippery and uneven surfaces
- Bring appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water and sunscreen (if appropriate)
- Bring any regular medication you may need during this event
- No long-handled nets please
- Sorry, no dogs