The great British beach clean - West Charleton Bay beach clean event
|Host||South Devon AONB|
|Type of event||Beach clean|
Landscapes for Life Week 21-29 September 2019
Join the South Devon AONB Estuaries Officer for a beach clean along West Charleton Bay shoreline on 21 September.
Free event - Booking essential
Meet at End of Marsh Lane, West Charleton village. OSGR SX75254240 Please note - this is a private lane and we are asked to park within the village and walk down.
- Meeting point is on a private lane, please park in the village and walk down
- Shoreline is around a 1km walk from the meeting point
- The area is remote and open to the prevailing wind
- Shoreline quickly becomes muddy
- Litter grabbers and bags are provided, bring gloves (gardening gloves recommended)
- Bring appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear (wellies recommended)
- Bring water and sunscreen (if appropriate)
- Bring any regular medication you may need during this event
- Sorry, this event is not suitable for wheelchairs, buggies etc. and is not recommended for very young children
- Please ensure dogs are kept under strict close control
We apologise for the late change in the location of this event – this is due to the Salcombe RNLI 150th anniversary celebrations at the original venue.