Toddler rockpool safari
|Host||Devon Wildlife Trust|
|Type of event||Beach|
Join Devon Wildlife Trust on a mini rockpool safari aimed at pre-school age children (4yrs and under). We will stay close to the beach and help you introduce your little ones to Wembury's crabs and starfish!
- Wed 17th April, 11am to 12pm
- Sat 1st June, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Sat 14th July, 10am to 11am
- Sun 29th July, 10am to 11am
- Mon 12th August, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Tue 13th August, 11am to 12pm
- Wed 28th August, 10am to 11am
No need to book, just turn up on the day.
Meet at Wembury Marine Centre, PL9 0HP. Please note that National Trust car park charges apply in the beach car park.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 1 year and under go free
- Wear willington boots
- Sorry, leave fishing nets at home (buckets provided)