Wembury beach summer holiday club
|Host||Devon Wildlife Trust|
|Type of event||Holiday club|
Join Devon Wildlife Trust’s education team for a fun packed week of wildlife exploration based at Wembury Marine Centre.
Activities will focus on being outside and on the beach – including rockpooling, snorkelling*, beachcombing, bug hunting, den building, fire lighting, beach games and lots of fun! Each day will also include beach games, arts & crafts and other activities in the Centre or on the beach
Cost £20 per day – Book per day or come for the whole week.
Booking essential, email [email protected] or call 01752 862538 for more information
Meet at Wembury Marine Centre, PL9 0HP
- Booking essential, email [email protected]
- Suitable for 8 – 13 years of age
- Drop off from 8.30am, activities begin around 9am; finish at 4pm, pick up by 4.30pm
- Snorkelling session will require parental consent and a health and swimming ability declaration
- Full equipment is available for an additional refundable cash deposit
- Staff are fully qualified first aiders and DBS checked
- Places are limited to 16 per day