Dartmouth Food Festival - (10/10/12)
Friday 26th - Sunday 28th October
Come and find us at the food festival on the South Embankment, celebrating our Outstanding Landscape and it’s Outstanding Food.
Find out about the variety local products from this protected landscape. Tell us about your favourite food and drink from the area.
We will be there from Friday to Sunday with tastings of Sharpham Savour our very own cheese created by Sharpham Creamery a mixture of cows milk and goats milk, displays, information on buying sustainable fish, activities and our Big Draw Patchwork!
Following the elections at this year's Annual Open Forum, we welcome the following individuals to serve on the committee for the next three years:
• Jill Davies Chief Officer of South Hams Community & Voluntary Services (CVS): Community or Voluntary Groups active in the AONB
• John Sherrell farmer from Holbeton: Landowning or Farming Community of the AONB
• Val Mercer Parish Councillor at Slapton: Parish Councils in the AONB
• Kate Ryder proprietor of Cafe Alf Fresco in Dartmouth: Business Community of the AONB
• David Halsall proprietor of Singing Paddles Outdoor Adventure Company: Tourism Community of the AONB
Join us for the premiere of 'Dart' - A short film by Marc Tiley Based on the poem by Alice Oswald, 13th September Flavel Cinema Dartmouth...
Visit our stand at Kingsbridge Show (30/08/12)
South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty has a marquee at Kingsbridge Show on Saturday 1st Saturday...
New look viewing platform reopened at Hallsands -part of the ‘Unlocking our Coastal Heritage project (10/08/12)
The viewing platform above the ruined village of Hallsands has now been reopened to the public after geotechnical specialists declared it safe after a recent rock fall...