Following the elections at this year's Annual Open Forum, we welcome the following individuals to serve on the committee for the next three years:
• Jill Davies Chief Officer of South Hams Community & Voluntary Services (CVS): Community or Voluntary Groups active in the AONB
• John Sherrell farmer from Holbeton: Landowning or Farming Community of the AONB
• Val Mercer Parish Councillor at Slapton: Parish Councils in the AONB
• Kate Ryder proprietor of Cafe Alf Fresco in Dartmouth: Business Community of the AONB
• David Halsall proprietor of Singing Paddles Outdoor Adventure Company: Tourism Community of the AONB
Join us for the premiere of 'Dart' - A short film by Marc Tiley Based on the poem by Alice Oswald, 13th September Flavel Cinema Dartmouth...
Visit our stand at Kingsbridge Show (30/08/12)
South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty has a marquee at Kingsbridge Show on Saturday 1st Saturday...
New look viewing platform reopened at Hallsands -part of the ‘Unlocking our Coastal Heritage project (10/08/12)
The viewing platform above the ruined village of Hallsands has now been reopened to the public after geotechnical specialists declared it safe after a recent rock fall...