Following the elections at this year's Annual Open Forum, we welcome the following individuals to serve on the committee for the next three years:
• Jill Davies Chief Officer of South Hams Community & Voluntary Services (CVS): Community or Voluntary Groups active in the AONB
• John Sherrell farmer from Holbeton: Landowning or Farming Community of the AONB
• Val Mercer Parish Councillor at Slapton: Parish Councils in the AONB
• Kate Ryder proprietor of Cafe Alf Fresco in Dartmouth: Business Community of the AONB
• David Halsall proprietor of Singing Paddles Outdoor Adventure Company: Tourism Community of the AONB
They will strengthen the committee with thier wealth of experience and we look forward to working with them.