02 Mar What happened/happens in this old green lane?
24th June 2021 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Cost Adult (if any)
Join Valerie Belsey, author of books on Devonshire’s green lanes, and take a slow walk up and down one of the longest lanes in the South Hams. Sailors, millers, woodsmen, paper makers, nuns came here and many more. There are buzzards, ravens, dippers here, some rare trees and flowers and mammals. Find out more at the Green Lanes Centre half way along lane.
29 April 2021
27 May 2021
24 June 2021
29 July 2021
26 August 2021
- Event costs £5, booking essential
- Bring a packed lunch and water.
- Limited to 5 walkers at a time
- Please wear sturdy footwear and weather appropriate layers
- Please note this particular event is aimed at adults. Children’s events will be planned, please contact the event organiser
- Meeting point SX 554817 – From Tuckenhay Mill turn left for Cornworthy then just above small bridge and Edgcombe Barn look out for event sign and park along road.